The Borkum cluster comprises ten wind farms with 551 wind turbines. The installation and maintenance of these turbines are considered tough and rough tasks: workers are often exposed to wind and weather for long periods of time.
Our accommodation quarters are designed to meet the needs of the wind farm crews and provide a counterpoint to their challenging job. During rest periods and bad weather, the workers can find opportunities for leisure activities and privacy in their own
The units in the three apartment buildings, just like the entire quarter, are specifically tailored to the needs of offshore workers.
- 30 sqm, balconies, terraces
- Modern and fully equipped
- 55-inch TV with internet access for streaming
- Digital locking system
- IT infrastructure with fast Wi-Fi
- Drying, laundry and storage rooms
- Optional services offers
- Common areas, loggias, seaside terraces, kitchens, open spaces, barbecue area, fitness rooms in building 1 for all residents
- Gastronomic offers
- Bicycle rental, carsharing, e-mobility